Please check out this PFT job posting from
Bayview Cardiopulmonary Services (BCPS) Clinic:
Seeking part time Registered Respiratory Therapist to perform high quality pulmonary function studies in a private lab setting.
Work along side a small and dynamic team of professionals to provide high quality respiratory care in an outpatient community clinic. This is an autonomous role valuing the expertise of the respiratory therapist, with potential opportunities for growth in roles and responsibilities.
• Perform high quality full pulmonary function studies including spirometry, body plethysmography, diffusion capacity and bronchodilator administration.
• Manage patient records to required reporting and filing standards
• Participate in ongoing quality assurance programs and facility standards activities.
• Registered respiratory therapist in good standing with CRTO
• Up to date certification in health care provider basic cardiac life support
• 1-2 years relevant experience performing full pulmonary function studies in an outpatient setting
• Excellent understanding of PFT quality standards including ATS and IHF guidelines
• Familiarity with nSpire HD PFT systems an asset
If you are interested, please send an email to Dr Khalil Sivjee ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) along with your CV.
Thank you for your consideration,
Bayview Cardiopulmonary Services (BCPS) Clinic
586 Eglinton Ave East Suite 308 (Bayview& Eglinton).