To celebrate the first day of Respiratory Therapy Week, and in the spirit of strengthening the community of RT’s, we will join together to run/walk the Scotiabank Waterfront 5k to raise money to support Respiratory Therapists Without Borders (RTWB).
To Participate in the 5k walk or run event.
1. Like and share the Facebook Event Page https://tinyurl.com/y9f2tsxo
2. Visit the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon to register for the GREEN Corral 5k event:
Cost for Canadian participants in Canadian Dollars:
Registration prior to Sept 12 $52.50+HST
Registration prior to Oct 16 $55.00+HST
Registration prior to Oct 21 $70.00+HST
Regardless of your walking/running speed, lets choose the following detail so we can all start at the same time.
Corral Colour: Green
Est. Finish Time: 46-60 mins
Start Time: 8:15 am (i.e. 8:05am as participants are required to be there 10 minutes prior to the Start Time)
3. If you choose to raise and donate money to RTWB select No for Do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation?
4. Raise Money for Respiratory Therapists Without Borders (RTWBs) and donate at www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/rts-run-for-rtwb/
5. Leave a message on the Facebook event page when you have completed the above steps so we can build our team! 😊 https://tinyurl.com/y9f2tsxo